• Is your building(s) heated with fuel oil, electricity, propane or district steam?
• Is your heating system over 15 years old? (Generally there is a label on the front of the boiler or furnace with the date of manufacture. If there’s no label, then it’s likely your heating system is old.)
• Is your building used more than 50 hours per week?
• Does your building contain a homeless shelter, commercial kitchen, sauna, pool or walk-in cooler?
• Does your building have no insulation?
• Do you keep the heat on 24/7 during the winter to stop pipes from freezing?
• Has your building had no lighting upgrade in the last decade?
If you answered yes to any of these, your nonprofit might be an energy hog. Contact us to find out for sure:
516 900 HEET