HEET offered the Race To Solar program in 2014.
We will announce if the program is offered again in the future.
Businesses could directly support the Race to Solar program and help nonprofits qualify for competitive solar energy systems, by signing up for Eversource’s Direct Install program with our provider RISE Engineering. The Direct Install program covered 70% of the energy efficiency measures. In addition, zero percent interest financing was available.
Businesses could get an energy assessment by signing up for a no-cost energy evaluation or calling 1-844 201 2420 and letting them know they supported the Race to Solar program. Businesses also had the option of getting a solar energy system for their building by contacting our selected solar installer, SunBug Solar.
Efficiency measures offered:
• No-Cost Energy Evaluation
• Up to 70% off recommended upgrades
• 12 month interest free financing
And top quality materials installed by licensed professionals with minimal disruption.
• High efficient T8 linear fluorescents
• Liner LED and screw in bulbs
• Exterior LED building and parking lot lighting
• Lighting controls
• Rooftop Optimizers
• Domestic Hot Water circulator controls
• Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s)
• Boiler Reset Controls
• Low flow Spray Valves
• Programmable thermostats and more.
Learn more about rebates, incentives, and financing through Mass Save’s energy efficiency programs.